Best Weight Loss Tips
BETWEEN-MEAL SNACKS: DO!
There’s an old saying: Don’t eat between meals.
That’s so wrong!
Snacking is an essential part of a healthy eating plan. You need these nutritional pick-me-ups.
Also, snacks keep you from getting starved and making food choices based on the fact that you’re as hungry as an alligator and you want to eat anything within snapping range.
Best Weight Loss Tips Photo Gallery
• Salsa with whole grain chips (made without hydrogenated fatcheck the ingredients list on the package)
• Hummus (a Middle Eastern bean dip) with vegetables or whole grain crackers (made without partially hydrogenated oilscheck the ingredients list on the package)
• Whole fruits: bananas, apples, pears, pineapple slices, strawberries, grapes; and peanut butter for protein
• Slices of carrot, celery, green pepper, or zucchini with yogurt dips
• Part skim string cheese
Nuts: almonds, peanuts, walnuts, mixed nuts Dried fruits Roasted soy nuts Tabbouleh
Guacamole and tomato slices with whole grain pita or tortilla Falafel
Melon wedges Minestrone soup*
Chicken noodle soup*
DON’T SKIP MEALS
Especially especially! eat a nutritious breakfast. It’s a proven scientific fact: Eating a nutritious breakfast boosts your performance in school. It enables your brain to focus and concentrate better.
Don’t you know you’re a worn-out, tired, grouchy, frazzled grump bucket when you don’t eat?
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Therapy Yoga Treatment
- Step Up Your 100’S: Do The Pilates Hundred Challenge
- Give Your Bathroom The Spatreatment
- Energy From Plants
- Life Coach Gabi Lowe