Find a garden and focus on one flower. Notice its color, fragrance, and size. Reflect on the characteristics of the petals. Are they velvety, polished, delicate, scalloped, sensuous, or thorny? Then close your eyes and recall every detail of the flower.
Bontanical Yoga Practice Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Bhujangasana The Cobra Pose That Will Strengthen Your Back and Core
- Yoga for Emotional Wellness 5 Practices to Find Joy
- Yoga for Emotional Balance Find Your Zest for Life
- Stillness in Motion Yoga for Moving MeditationA Guide to Finding Peace and Tranquility in the Chaos of Modern Life
- Yoga for Emotional Healing A Compassionate Approach