Find a garden and focus on one flower. Notice its color, fragrance, and size. Reflect on the characteristics of the petals. Are they velvety, polished, delicate, scalloped, sensuous, or thorny? Then close your eyes and recall every detail of the flower.
Bontanical Yoga Practice Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans