Bow Pose In Yoga
Use this fantastic picture for inspiration, take a copy and print it off and put it somewhere you can see it.
Nature is always so perfect, have you ever noticed? LOL I am sure that you have. The patterns that are in nature, the way nature changes and adapts can teach us so much. We need to make friends with nature in our working lives and this will help us to turbo charge our current position to greater heights. We can grow in the spirit of nature.
Make even a rudimentary study of nature, think of some sayings about nature and you know that there are lessons to be learned.
In April 1969, John Lennon and Yoko Ono sent acorns to world leaders and told them to plant them and watch them grow. This event was referred to in the Beatles’ Ballard of John and Yoko where they say “50 acorns tied in a sack”. They were using nature to symbolise peace, a pretty profound message.
Bow Pose In Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss