1. Visualize a crystal clear stream of water entering the top of your head through the crown. Visualize it washing away all the stresses of the day.
2. As the stream flows down to the “third eye” it turns indigo. Visualize the cool stream of water washing away the day’s mental anxiety.
3. The stream of water moves down the neck and into the throat, turning blue. The blue stream washes away all the things you wish you’d said or hadn’t said during the day, all the miscommunication and bothersome nuances, clearing the way for good communication.
4. As the stream of water moves down into your chest, it turns a radiant healing green, circling the heart. Many of us hold fear in this area, and the green stream washes the fear away, making room for compassion.
Chakra-Clearing Visualization Technique Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans