1. Visualize a crystal clear stream of water entering the top of your head through the crown. Visualize it washing away all the stresses of the day.
2. As the stream flows down to the “third eye” it turns indigo. Visualize the cool stream of water washing away the day’s mental anxiety.
3. The stream of water moves down the neck and into the throat, turning blue. The blue stream washes away all the things you wish you’d said or hadn’t said during the day, all the miscommunication and bothersome nuances, clearing the way for good communication.
4. As the stream of water moves down into your chest, it turns a radiant healing green, circling the heart. Many of us hold fear in this area, and the green stream washes the fear away, making room for compassion.
Chakra-Clearing Visualization Technique Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Supported Forward Fold