FLYING CROW POSE
# Begin in Tree pose, standing on your left leg, opening the hght knee to the side. Find your balance. % Move the right foot from your inner thigh and place the right ankle just above your left knee.
# Gradually fold forward, placing the back of your upper arms to the shin of your right leg.
# Continue to bend until you can place your palms down on the floor in front of you. Hands should be shoulder-width apart, fingers spread wide.
# Hook the toes of your right foot around your left upper arm. Your right foot should be flexed so that the toes are hugging the arm.
# Bend your elbows into Chaturanga arms.
# Shift your weight forward as you slowly lift the left foot off of the floor.
# Continue to lean forward so that you can straighten the left leg behind you. Flex both feet strongly.
# Hold for 3-5 breaths and then gradually lower the left foot to the floor to release.
# Repeat on the other side.
FLYING CROW POSE Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners That Will Help You Recognize Your Strength
- Yoga Poses to Help You Lose Weight
- What Is Skinny Fat? and How to Fix It