Headaches create a dull aching pain that affects one or both sides of the head. The head can feel as if compressed by a tight band and pain can spread to the back of the head and neck.
Note – Dehydration is a common cause of headaches. To maintain a healthy body it is recommended we drink between one and two litres of water per day. Many people drink little or none. Simply drinking more water can often alleviate headaches.
Headaches are a common problem and have several causes – some chronic or recurrent, and others that are non-recurrent. Because there are so many possible causes of headache, each case must be treated individually.
Indian Head Massage for Headaches Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss