One day after school, as we were having a lesson with our trainer, a photographer showed up with subjects to shoot around the stables.Mantra Meditation I felt his eyes fixating on me as I trotted around the ring on my horse, Dewey. I was fourteen. I loved riding more than anything else, and absolutely enjoyed practicing because I was so committed. It was a labor of love.Mantra Meditation So, when that photographer saw me riding my horse, he was seeing me at my best and most confident, and he found me to be beautiful. I don’t recall that I had ever been told that I was beautiful before. He asked both my sister and me if he could take our pictures.
Mantra Meditation Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support