One day after school, as we were having a lesson with our trainer, a photographer showed up with subjects to shoot around the stables.Mantra Meditation I felt his eyes fixating on me as I trotted around the ring on my horse, Dewey. I was fourteen. I loved riding more than anything else, and absolutely enjoyed practicing because I was so committed. It was a labor of love.Mantra Meditation So, when that photographer saw me riding my horse, he was seeing me at my best and most confident, and he found me to be beautiful. I don’t recall that I had ever been told that I was beautiful before. He asked both my sister and me if he could take our pictures.
Mantra Meditation Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose