The Sanskrit word asana means seat. Literally, an asana is a posture or a seated connection through which a relationship to the earth is established.Parivrtta Trikonasana Pose Yoga An asana practice is only spiritually enhanced when combined with other yoga practices, like pranayama and dhyana.Parivrtta Trikonasana Pose Yoga All asanas are actually part of a system called Hatha Yoga Ha meaning sun, Tha meaning moon , which refers to a vast area of doctrines and practices concerned with harnessing the prana, or life-force energy, that circulates throughout the human bodv. The meaning of the word itself conveys the intention of bringing two worlds of opposition together. It is a physical practice toward a spiritual goal. In fact, it is the physical practice of yoga. This body-oriented approach to transcendence involves cleansing practices, which include postures and breath control.
Parivrtta Trikonasana Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose