Exhale and turn your spine above the pelvis to the right Pose Yoga Dedicated to the Sage Koundinya II . Pull on your right thigh with your left hand to help the twist. Keep the Pose Yoga Dedicated to the Sage Koundinya II right thigh firm and wide to resist the pressure of the hand.
Actively wrap your left lower ribs around toward the right, beginning with the back ribs, while keeping your left leg firmly rooted. Resist its tendency to move forward.
Keep your shoulders and head level, and intelligently work with moderate effort not too aggressively, not too gently. 1Release and repeat on the other side.
LUTTHITA PARSVAKONASANA variation with chair Purpose: To move the sacroiliac joint, improve hip flexibility, and increase leg and spinal strength while safely supported.
Pose Yoga Dedicated to the Sage Koundinya II Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses And Self Care Yoga Practices You Should Be Doing Right Now