There was much more learning on Day One than on Day Two, so run through pages 99-100 and then relearn the Swedish regime and the Oriental. The session should take about 30 minutes.
If you want to start with a warm-up exercise, do Aeroplane (1) and (2) on pages 27-30. They can be carried out each day before other relaxation techniques.
1. Hands (Swedish regime)
a. Massage each hand in turn for five periods of four-second pendulum breathing (one breath for each finger and the thumb). Concentrate on the feeling of softness and relaxation that this produces.
b. Turn the hand over and give friction to each finger as many times as you can on each digit during a four-second in four-second out pendulum breath.
RELAXATION POSE SAVASANA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support