There was much more learning on Day One than on Day Two, so run through pages 99-100 and then relearn the Swedish regime and the Oriental. The session should take about 30 minutes.
1. Hands (Swedish regime)
b. Turn the hand over and give friction to each finger as many times as you can on each digit during a four-second in four-second out pendulum breath.
RELAXATION POSE SAVASANA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose