Julie Rappaport has been a yoga teacher for several years. She studied viniyoga in India and currently teaches viniyoga and prenatal yoga. “I can’t stress how important it is to find a teacher who has studied or understands the traditions of yoga and the physiology of yoga. How your body and mind feel during a yoga class is important, but so is the relationship between the teacher and student. It should be one of comfort, sensitivity, and trust. It doesn’t matter what kind of certification or experience a yoga teacher has; if you cannot connect with the teacher’s method of teaching or if you feel uncomfortable in a class, it’s best to look for another teacher or class.”
SMART YOGA MOVE Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Why Do Those Micro Movements In Pilates Classes Burn Like Crazy?
- 7 Power Yoga Poses to Help You Pain
- 6 Best Ways for a Safe Yoga Practice
- What Can You Do To Avoid Yoga-Induced Harm?
- Is It Safe to Yoga During Pregnancy?