Like anything else you do repeatedly, you may become bored with your yoga routine. Change it! Start by changing the sequence of your poses or add some new ones. Try a few new or advanced poses. If you have a friend or family member who practices yoga, set a time to practice together.
Maybe it is time to enroll in a new yoga class or find a new yoga teacher. Keep in mind that even those who have practiced yoga for years have limitations that they must overcome.
Spicing up Your Yoga Practice Sessions Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Supported Forward Fold