Standard Yoga Poses
Respond: to answer or reply; to say something in reply, to react favourably or well to it • respond to treatment
For me the key essence between these words is time: react is instant where respond is a considered and later action.
I have got to say that I am a big fan of the Nike adverts and the slogan “Just Do It” for me really resonates. If ever there was a perfect slogan, then that is it.
And here is another one close behind, “Yesterday You Said Tomorrow”, in one way sounds like a child bleating at a parent for a broken promise.
However, this can more clearly be directed at yourself. How many times have you promised yourself that you would do something tomorrow then failed to act on your commitment? Why did you fail to follow up?
Standard Yoga Poses Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss