If you think of the elements in ascending order from the ground upward, they would read Kapha, Pitta, and Vata.Standing Split Kapha, the combination of earth and water, would be the most grounded of the three doshas.Standing Split Most of the characteristics of Kapha are qualities that come from being rooted in the earth. Those characteristics are intuition, stability, compassion, patience, and kindness. When out of balance, that energy can become lethargic, heavy, and sluggish. Kapha season is the spring, and is also considered the childhood within a lifetime. The Kapha hours in the day are from six to ten in the morning and evening. Kaphas Water The magical properties of water are great.
Standing Split Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose