There is a wealth of benefits that you will experience when you practice the asana. While every school of yoga has its own approach to the asana, the results are the same. The asana nourish the body, mind, and spirit, intimately connecting the triad to wellness.
There is a wellspring of immediate benefits for the body and mind from practicing asana.
Asana counterbalance one another and should be done in a sequence.
All the asana illustrated have beginning, intermediate, and advanced possibilities.
The very first asana, tadasana, aligns the body and sets the tone for all other asana.
Some asana are especially helpful for women.
The Sun Salutation can be an entire yoga session, if practiced properly.
The Asana Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Supported Forward Fold