There is a wealth of benefits that you will experience when you practice the asana. While every school of yoga has its own approach to the asana, the results are the same. The asana nourish the body, mind, and spirit, intimately connecting the triad to wellness.
There is a wellspring of immediate benefits for the body and mind from practicing asana.
Asana counterbalance one another and should be done in a sequence.
All the asana illustrated have beginning, intermediate, and advanced possibilities.
The very first asana, tadasana, aligns the body and sets the tone for all other asana.
Some asana are especially helpful for women.
The Sun Salutation can be an entire yoga session, if practiced properly.
The Asana Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans