1. Upper limbs
Relax upper limbs, starting with hands, and followed by arms. The principle of ‘opposite-handedness’ is a good rule to follow, for the more dominant side of the body is the more difficult to relax. So if you are right handed learn to relax part of the left side quickly, and then transfer the feeling to the other side. You will find that relaxation breeds relaxation.
2. Shoulder, head and neck
Move on to shoulder and head and neck relaxation as described on Day Six.
3. Leg relaxation
Finally move to leg relaxation as detailed on Day One, but omitting the tension part of the exercise. Alternatively, use the Day Eight Pelvic roll if that worked well for you.
YOGA POSES FOR RELAXATION AND SLEEP Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support