Hands (Oriental regime)
1. Hand rub
a. This time start by carrying out the prayer hand rub for 10 to 12 in and out pendulum breaths. The tension associated with this builds up as the exercise proceeds.
b. Shake out the tension and concentrate on remembering this feeling of lack of tension (relaxation).
c. Then again experience tension in the right hand by administering a friction by the back of the right hand to the back of the left hand for 10 to 12 pendulum breaths.
d. Then using five fingers of the right hand slide these over the five fingers of the left hand and enjoy the relaxed feeling that develops.
Next carry out the remaining hand exercises learned on Day One. All the time concentrate on the relaxation response breathing and the feeling of relaxation that follows the massage and friction.
YOGA RELAXATION POSES PREGNANCY Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support