Hands (Oriental regime)
1. Hand rub
b. Shake out the tension and concentrate on remembering this feeling of lack of tension (relaxation).
c. Then again experience tension in the right hand by administering a friction by the back of the right hand to the back of the left hand for 10 to 12 pendulum breaths.
d. Then using five fingers of the right hand slide these over the five fingers of the left hand and enjoy the relaxed feeling that develops.
Next carry out the remaining hand exercises learned on Day One. All the time concentrate on the relaxation response breathing and the feeling of relaxation that follows the massage and friction.
YOGA RELAXATION POSES PREGNANCY Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose