The nest time you are in an art gallery, stop in front of a painting that you especially like. Reflect on the color, style, brush stroked, and physical characteristics of the piece of art. Pay attention to sensations the painting evokes. Walk away from the painting and see what you remember about it. Repeat the exercise with a painting that you don’t like.
Artistic Yoga Practice Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mastering Serenity: Unleashing the Power of Half Moon Yoga Pose
- Discovering Serenity: Unraveling the Mystique of the Gorilla Yoga Pose
- Utkata Konasana: Exploring the Powerful Goddess Pose
- Unlocking the Benefits of Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana: A Guide to Half Bound Lotus Forward Bend
- Mastering Uttanasana: Dive Deep into the Forward Fold