26 Yoga Poses
However, I know I have gone through a severe process of change. That forgoes whatever has been written for thousands of years.
Back in 1999, I was caught up in a love affair that did not work out. In the consequences I became aware of what I thought was an external source of contact.
It was apparent I was dealing with the Unknown, a region of the mind where very few people have trespassed.
Eventually I got caught up in one of the Secret Doctrines of Tibetan Yoga, “The Path of the Clear Light”. I know it probably sounds like a bunch of crap but I do not paint my words with sugar and spice, and I tell it the way it is.
After close to twenty years on the path, dealing with society and everyday occurrences, I know through my experiences what I say is probably the easiest way to find yourself and raise the energy within.
I do not recommend anyone to listen to me unless you want to take a trip into the twilight of your own mind.
26 Yoga Poses Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss