Stimulating nasal breathing (practice)
Perceiving the breathing space behind the nose:
Inhale through the nose and try to feel the breathing space behind the nose. This creates a feeling of greater breathing freedom, a feeling of having a lot of space and no limitation.
5 Yoga Breathing Exercises Photo Gallery
Touching the nose:
With your fingertips finely touch the outlines of your facialprojection, your nose.
Plucking your nose:
Pluck and pull the tip of your nose.
Pulling down the tip of the nose:
Move the nose by pulling down at the tip and then let go again.
Pulling the nostrils:
With the thumb and index finger pull the side of the nostrils downwards and sidewards, several times
Tapping massage on the nose:
Do a light tapping massage with the fingertips of the middle and index finger on your nose: First on the nostrils, then along the ridge of the nose, then finally on the root of the nose.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss