The nest time you are in an art gallery, stop in front of a painting that you especially like. Reflect on the color, style, brush stroked, and physical characteristics of the piece of art. Pay attention to sensations the painting evokes. Walk away from the painting and see what you remember about it. Repeat the exercise with a painting that you don’t like.
Artistic Yoga Practice Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans