Balance Poses Yoga
Start by clearing your computer screen. If you have a lot of open windows and tabs, clean them up. Leave it just to the bare basics of what you need to do. Then take one minute to close your eyes. As you close your eyes, be aware of the quality of openness. Notice the way that you feel. Notice the emotions in your body. Notice any sensations. Notice the thoughts in your head. This is not a technique as much as it is a state of being. You are not trying to sweep anything under the rug. You are embracing all of it.
Before your boss catches you, open your eyes. Take a deep breath. Say to yourself, “My intention is to do my work.” Try as best you can. If you get distracted by social media, just as when you notice your thoughts in a meditation and do your best not to get attached to them, don’t get mad at yourself if you find yourself browsing unconsciously. As soon as you do notice, close the browser, take a deep breath, and start again.
Changing a habit doesn’t happen overnight, but that doesn’t mean we can’t love ourselves, warts and all.
Balance Poses Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners That Will Help You Recognize Your Strength