Best Yoga Poses For High Blood Pressure
Lung & Large Intestine In Balance.
– Rarely affected by colds and flues.
– Wakes early.
– Have regular and healthy bowel movements (not too loose or dry)
– Able to let go of the past and grudges.
– Prefers structure and organization.
– Quality in work, refinement.
– Integrity is very important.
– Can access and enjoys the ‘present moment’
– Breathes efficiently, deeply and smoothly.
– Is affected by grief and sadness but is able to be with it and accept its presence.
– Powerful and pleasant voice.
– Healthy skin.
Lung & Large Intestine Out O f balance.
– Anxiety, shallow breathing, panic attacks.
– Self doubt, loss of spiritual connection.
– Difficult to relax into the present moment.
– Gets cold and flu’s easily.
– Very dry or loose, wet stools.
– Ongoing constipation.
– Structure turns into rigidity and stiffness.
– Repressed emotions – especially grief, sadness, bitterness, regret.
– Unable to let go.
– Hoards too much stuff, doesn’t throw anything out- attachment to stuff, cant let go.
– A tendency to be addicted to smoking.
– Skin rashes, skin problems, boils, dry skin etc.
– Sinus problems.
– Difficult to breath through nose.
– Repertory conditions like asthma.
– Easy to fatigue.
– Sweating (other organs can also involved)