Bikram Yoga Poses Instructions
Lung function (Western Medicine)
– Brings O2 into the body and removes Carbon Dioxide
– Gas transportation
Large Intestine Function (Western Medicine)
– Peristalsis (rhythmic muscle contractions)
– Bacterial digestion
Lung Function (Oriental Medicine)
– Controls respiration
– Contributes greatly to the Immune System by spreading out the Qi (defence Qi, immune system) around your body. (The neck area is weak point)
– Controls dispersing and descending of Qi
– Control the skin and hair
– Opens into the nose
Large Intestine Function (Oriental Medicine)
– Receive waste from small intestine
– Communicates with the Lungs
– Absorbs fluids
Physical, Emotional & Spiritual Signs and Symptoms (Oriental medicine)
Bikram Yoga Poses Instructions Photo Gallery
Admit how you feel, paying attention to your inner critic. It is okay that you made a mistake. All of us do.
What advice would you give a dear friend who went through the same experience? Meditation gives us permission to be fully human, even when being human is uncomfortable.
Come back to being present, even if your ego is committed to the past.
Come back to the immediacy of your experience. In the now, nothing is going wrong.
Once you leave your meditation, do what you need to do to move forward. Apologize. Work hard. Forgive yourself.
A mistake can be a one-time deal and a way of helping you become stronger.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss