Bound Angle Pose Yoga
Wood Organ Physiology
Let’s have a look at these organs function from both a western medical perspective and an Oriental medical perspective.
Liver function (Western Medicine)
– The production of bile for the digestion of food and in particular for the digestion of fats
– The production of amino acids (proteins)
– The production of cholesterol and special proteins to assist in the transport of fats around the body.
– The storing and processing of iron for red blood cell production
– The Clearing and cleaning of drugs and toxic substances in the blood
– Removes infectious bacteria from the bloodstream
– Regulates and manages and produces blood clotting factors
– The metabolization of medications into active ingredients Gallbladder Function (Western Medicine)
– Stores bile (a dark green to yellowish fluid that aids in the digestion of fats that is produced in the liver)
– Secretes bile into the small intestine to aid in digestion and aids in neutralizing acids produced by the stomach
Bound Angle Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss