Whether you believe it was through an immaculate conception or the big bang, we were born together into humanity.Cobbler’s Pose Yoga We inherited life and the capacity to be humane, which allows us to experience life fully and with God’s grace. Belonging together is defined by a shared sense of purpose, not by shared beliefs about specific behaviors. The instinct of community is everywhere in life. Life is systems-seeking; it instinctively needs to be in relationships, to be connected to others. It is possible to create resilient and adaptive communities that welcome our diversity as well as our membership.Cobbler’s Pose Yoga Let us choose togetherness, and embrace otherness. September II, 2001, was a historic day for the entire world.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose