Lives are lost so that new lives can be born.Eight Angle Pose Yoga There is no final death as such. The cycle continues: death, birth, death, birth, and so on. Each life has a specific purpose, and terminates when that divinely predestined point is reached.Eight Angle Pose Yoga Parts of ourselves die each day, and in each death of another, we are reminded of our own fates. When we mourn, we mourn ourselves along with those we lose. When we reach the state of samadhi, we reunite with our source. This and moksha liberation are the goals for Hindus.
Eight Angle Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose