Om Namoh Bhagavate Muktanandaya, she chanted to her guru, as we chanted back to her.Elephant Trunk Pose Yoga The chant started out slowly, but came to a crescendo after fifteen minutes or so.Elephant Trunk Pose Yoga Then everyone was silent and we all meditated for thirty minutes. Going into meditation practice with the guru’s guidance was an entirely new experience. In my meditation, I came to understand the purpose of the guru/disciple relationship for the first time. The guru can serve us as a reflection of our truest and most elevated selves. She is the projection of our divine natures, and we are hers. The guru is a living metaphor for the relationship between God and man.
Elephant Trunk Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose