Once you feel you have developed a comfortable rhythm for yourself, stop counting and just follow the breath in and out, imagining a point at which one flows into the other or when the inhale ends and the exhale begins. This is also a form of pranayama. Witness yourself from outside of yourself sitting there peacefully, and just breathe.Eye of the Needle Pose Yoga While you are trying to stay focused, things will surely come into your mind and begin to distract you. Don’t worry when this happens. Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts, and remember that they are just thoughts.Eye of the Needle Pose Yoga Don’t get caught up in them. They bring you away from you.
Eye of the Needle Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How to Lose Weight Fast in 10 Simple Steps
- What are the nutrition for better health and fitness?
- Nutrition for Health, Fitness and Yoga
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon