Fish Yoga Pose
Liver & Gallbladder In Balance.
– Good healthy digestion.
– Regular and healthy bowel movements (not too dry, not too wet and one a day before breakfast is ideal)
– Generally in a good and positive mood.
– Enjoys moving the body, enjoys exercise, dancing, walking etc.
– Motivated and energized.
– Doesn’t get angry or frustrated easily.
– Is clear and decisive in the decision making process.
– Is content and happy with the way life is unfolding.
– Willing to launch into new projects.
– Is flexible and adaptable to new situations as they arise, (sees them as a healthy challenge rather then an obstacle)
– Healthy eyes with good vision Liver & Gallbladder Out Of Balance.
– Easy to agitation, frustration & anger.
– Feelings of stagnation or being stuck.
– Mild depression and moodiness (bipolar related symptoms)
– A poor, sluggish digestion (bloating, excess gas, cramps etc. ) or an over stimulated, rapid metabolism (too much fire)
– Can be overweight and slow (not enough heat) or very thin and looks dried out (too much heat)
– Mentally Unclear, uncertain and lacks ability to make firm decisions.
– Irregular bowel movements eg. Constipation.
– Lots of sighs and feelings of “can’t be bothered” or “its too hard”
– Irregular menstruation.
– Tendency to alcohol addiction.
– Tendency to drug addiction (marijuana & methamphetamine mainly)
– Lacks energy and motivation.
– Self absorbed, greedy, selfish
– Stubborn, pig headed and not adaptable to new circumstances.
– Intolerant (easily agitated)
– Red face.
– Narrow minded – prefers to stick to familiar ways.
– Shakes or has a tremor in the hands and limbs.
– Regular dry, red or irritated eyes, sometimes partnered with vision problems.