You may want to add fresh garlic to your meals more often. A daily intake of garlic and its accompanying sulfur compounds has been used to enhance the body’s immune system and kill many types of bacteria and fungi (including the Candida organism that causes yeast infections). One-half to one clove a day is recommended.
When it comes to garlic pills, buy aged garlic extract. The aging process used to make this supplement increases the concentration of the special sulfur compounds that stimulate the immune system. In fact, animal studies have found that the amount of garlic equivalent to three aged garlic extract capsules dramatically increases activity of white blood cells (killer cells, macrophages and leukocytes). Generally, two to six capsules a day (one or two with meals) are recommended. You can also take aged garlic in a liquid form (Kyolic® brand) that you add to foods.
Garlic Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners That Will Help You Recognize Your Strength