“Drinking a glass of water with lemon juice every morning is the perfect way to kick-start your digestion and boost your immunity because lemons contain bioflavonoids; a group of nutrients that protect the cells of your body against environmental pollutants.
I Want To Avoid Colds This Winter Do You Have Any Top Tips? Photo Gallery
“Add garlic into your diet whenever possible as it contains protective allicin that helps to stimulate the multiplication of infection-fighting white cells, and increases the efficiency of antibody production.
Crush garlic into stews, use it in salad dressings or mash it with avocado and lemon juice. “Include tomatoes in your diet as they are packed with antioxidants like vitamins A and C, which can improve your immune response, boost resistance to infectious disease, encourage wound healing, and keep the skin and muscles in good condition.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners That Will Help You Recognize Your Strength
- Yoga Poses to Help You Lose Weight