Sinus problems are common and can be debilitating. The sinuses are air-filled cavities around the nose and eyes, lined with mucus membranes. Mucus passes continuously through narrow channels leading from the sinuses to the nasal cavity. These passages can become blocked, leading to a build-up of mucus and inflammation of the sinuses. The most common cause is viral infection, such as the common cold. Sinusitis may be acute (developing and clearing rapidly) or chronic (long term). Symptoms include headache, feelings of congestion, and pain and tenderness in the face that tends to worsen on bending down.
Note – Indian Head Massage can relieve congestion in the sinuses by stimulating circulation and by massage of specific sinus points on the face. A reduction in dairy products can reduce the amount of mucus in the body.
Indian Head Massage for Sinus problems Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss