Revision and synchronization This is a day for revising the techniques learned on Days One and Two, and for blending the relaxation breathing technique to the more mechanical processes learned on Day One.
The whole relaxation experience of Day Three should last about half an hour, and be followed by a gentle ‘get up and go’ routine. If you like, start each day with the Aeroplane exercises (pages 27 to 30) as a warm-up.
Reread what is written on pages 61 and 62 on muscle relaxation.
IYENGAR YOGA RELAXATION POSES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose