Revision and synchronization This is a day for revising the techniques learned on Days One and Two, and for blending the relaxation breathing technique to the more mechanical processes learned on Day One.
The whole relaxation experience of Day Three should last about half an hour, and be followed by a gentle ‘get up and go’ routine. If you like, start each day with the Aeroplane exercises (pages 27 to 30) as a warm-up.
Reread what is written on pages 61 and 62 on muscle relaxation.
IYENGAR YOGA RELAXATION POSES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses And Self Care Yoga Practices You Should Be Doing Right Now