This pose releases tight hip flexors muscles that shorten when you sit for long periods or run frequently. The move also strengthens your back, improves your posture and stimulates the organs in your abdomen.
HOW TO DO IT
• From kneeling, step your right leg forwards, knee bent to 90° and foot flat on the floor.
• Bend your left knee until your shin’s vertical, making sure your weight’s balanced evenly between your right foot and left knee.
• Inhale as you lift your left arm and, bending your elbow, exhale and take hold of your left foot.
• Hold for 30 seconds, breathing smoothly.
• Exhale and release your left foot and bring your lower leg back to the floor.
Repeat on the other side for the same length of time.
ONE-LEGGED KING PIGEON YOGA POSE II Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners That Will Help You Recognize Your Strength
- Yoga Poses to Help You Lose Weight