I bow to the lotus feet of the guru who awakens insight into pure happiness of pure Being who is the refuge, the jungle physician who eliminates the delusion caused by the poisonous herb of samsara conditioned existence.Parivrtta Ardha Chandrasana Pose Yoga I prostrate before the sage Patanjali, who has thousands of radiant, white heads in his form as the divine serpent, Ananta and who has, as far as his arms, assumed the form of a man holding a conch shell divine sound, a wheel discus of light, representing infinite time and a sword discrimination.Parivrtta Ardha Chandrasana Pose Yoga Other renowned Astanga Vinyasa Yoga teachers: 1. Eddie Stern, the founder of the Patanjali Yoga Shala in lower Manhattan, New York, and the publisher of Pattabhi Jois’s Yoga Mala. 2. Chuck Miller is the co-director of Yoga Works in Santa Monica, California. He conducts yoga workshops and seminars internationally along with his life partner, Mati. Chuck has studied with Pattabhi Jois for over twenty years.
Parivrtta Ardha Chandrasana Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses And Self Care Yoga Practices You Should Be Doing Right Now