Pelvic Floor Exercises Pregnancy
Let us begin by examining Agni as a unity in ‘space’.
He is not the solar Logos on the cosmic mental plane, for the egoic consciousness of the Logos is more than His physical manifestation, but Agni is the sumtotal of that portion of the logoic Ego which is reflected down into His physical vehicle; He is the life of the logoic Personality, with all that is included in that expression.53
In Figure 13 we can begin by viewing through the lens of the Seventh Ray (violet spheres), and Agni reveals himself as a three-fold being, each of which has a seven-fold division:
• On the cosmic mental plane he is the ‘seven spirits before the throne’ or “the seventongued power of the Will” to quote Aurobindo.54
• On the cosmic astral plane he is the seven Heavenly Men, the seven rays of Light.
• On the cosmic physical plane he is the seven ‘sons of fohat’, the great deva lords of the planes.
Pelvic Floor Exercises Pregnancy Photo Gallery
When viewed through the duality-creating lens of the Sixth Ray, Agni reveals himself as two-fold (the two light blue circles). I call these divisions Agnishiva and Agnishakti. The lower sphere links the cosmic astral body with the etheric/physical resulting in desire for form life. The higher sphere creates a form of cosmic kama-manas or aspiration for the soul.
When viewed in terms of the Fifth Ray we see the synthetic orange sphere of Agni as the solar personality. It is important to remember that Agni himself is the Third or Brahmic Aspect of a higher trinity that includes the solar soul and solar monad. In a sense, Agni wields the Fifth cosmic Ray, which is how he is able to permeate the whole of the lower three planes.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss