Plow Pose In Yoga
Liver Function (Oriental Medicine)
– Governs the smooth flow of Qi and Blood around the body.
– Responsible for filtering, detoxifying, nourishing, replenishing and storing blood.
– Governs the tendons and ligaments.
– Detoxes the body of toxins.
– Related emotion is anger, frustration or their opposite, contentedness Gallbladder Function (Oriental Medicine)
– Supports the functions of the liver in governing a smooth flow of Qi and blood around the body.
Photo Gallery of Plow Pose In Yoga
Click to on Photo for Next Plow Pose In Yoga Images
– Absorbing and managing excess heat conditions from the liver.
– Aids digestion.
– Related to indecisiveness and decision making Physical, Emotional & Spiritual Signs and Symptoms (Oriental medicine)