Pregnancy Exercise Classes
Reviewing Your Food Program
By now, after one week, depending on your body type, you should have lost or gained 1% of your Ideal Body Weight.
If you have lost more than 1% of your Ideal Body Weight, you were probably allergic to some of the foods you used to eat, and therefore your body was inflamed and bloated that is, you were carrying excess water. On the other hand, if you have lost less than 1% of your Ideal Body Weight, which is extremely rare, you must either not be eating on the three-hour schedule or you have a low metabolism rate and must eat even less than you are eating now. In the latter case, try lowering your snack intake by 10%.
If you have gained more than 1% of your Ideal Body Weight, your body was probably deprived of nutrients, and now your muscles are absorbing more water. On the other hand, if you have gained less than 1% of your Ideal Body Weight, you either are not eating enough or are not exercising regularly.
Pregnancy Exercise Classes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss