Group 3 will find that mastering the relaxation breathing technique will be sufficient to occupy them on Day Two. In fact, until the controlled and regular pendulum breathing becomes acceptable and understood it is probably not worthwhile moving on to Day Three regimes.
Group 3 may be interested in using the Group 1 Aeroplane exercises (pages 27 to 30) as a warm-up before starting their daily programme.
Revision and synchronization
This is a day for revising the techniques learned on Days One and Two, and for blending the relaxation breathing technique to the more mechanical processes learned on Day One.
RELAXATION YOGA POSES STRESS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose