More hand and arm relaxation
Read the section for Group 2 on Day Four (pages 74 to 79). Follow through these three stages of hand and arm relaxation if you are not too tired. The two experiences are complementary and helpful to most people.
Revision and synchronization
The idea today is to put together a relaxation programme. This will not be your final programme -that comes later as a few more elements are built into the system. The aim at this half-way stage is to use your half hour (hopefully twice a day) in an economical but fruitful way by making the techniques automatic and concentrating on making the difficult parts less difficult. As you learn the various techniques you will find that you enjoy, and are more preoccupied with, the already pleasurable and positive parts of the programme. It is through these positive feelings that success in relaxation is ultimately attained.
Reorganize your self-massage and friction regimes
1. Pendulum breathing
Practise pendulum breathing (Day Two) for five minutes.
RELAXATION POSES IN YOGA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses And Self Care Yoga Practices You Should Be Doing Right Now