Located at the throat, this chakra is represented as a sky-blue sixteen-petaled lotus whose symbol is the snowy-white elephant strength.Revolved Triangle Pose Yoga Vishudda chakra is associated with the element ether, the sense of hearing, the mouth, lungs, and skin, and the mantra ham. It is here at this center that the nectar of immortality is produced.Revolved Triangle Pose Yoga The presiding deities are Ardhanarishvara and Shakini. Anahata translates to unstruck. The anahata chakra is located at the heart and is therefore sometimes called the heart lotus. It is represented by a blue or green lotus of twelve petals. It is at the heart that the transcendental sound, the vibration of the universe, is heard.
Revolved Triangle Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose