Though I was enjoying the exposure to a new world, and also appreciative of the opportunity to make some of my own money to help out with Dewey, I sometimes missed just being a kid. Between my riding lessons, horse shows on weekends, and shoots after school, I had little time for my friends or for fun.Do-the-Right-Thing Meditation We moved back to the same town we had lived in four years before. It was still familiar yet somehow felt changed, probably from our living elsewhere.Do-the-Right-Thing Meditation It was strange to be back. I felt differently than how I remembered feeling when I had lived there before. We moved back in the middle of the school year, so I was the new kid coming in. I had lost touch with most of my childhood friends, and now missed those I’d left behind.
Do-the-Right-Thing Meditation Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Spine Lengthening Pose