Sciatica Exercises For Pregnancy
Timing & Repetition
The total movement should take at least 11 seconds: 2 seconds for the inhale; 1 second for the positive lift; 1 second for the pause;
This exercise has three purposes. First, it will strengthen your shoulders by your lifting heavier weights over time. Second, it will improve the posture of your upper body by enhancing the flexibility of the shoulder blades and decompressing the thoracic spine and rib cage. Third, it will improve your balance by shifting your weight totally onto your heels.
Levels of Difficulty
Level 1: Perform steps 1, 2, and 5.
Level 2: Perform step 1, 2, and 3b (lifting your hands to eye level instead of high above your head), and then perform step 5.
Level 3: Perform steps 1, 2, and 3a (lifting your hands slightly instead of high above your head), and then perform step 5.
Level 4: Perform steps 1, 2, 3, and 5.
Level 5: Perform steps 1-5.
Sciatica Exercises For Pregnancy Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pregnant And Don’t Feel Like Exercising?
- How To Choose The Best Workout For Your State Of Mind
- THE CLASSIC YOGA EXERCISES
- Want To Kick-Start Your Fitness Plan This Year? Here’S How To Find The Right Gym For You
- Want Of Shiring Your Belly? Here’How To Run For Weight Loss