PURPOSE stretches the lumbar (lower back) and thoracic (middle back) muscles responsible for balance and coordination; loosens the muscles surrounding the hips, promoting better mobility and posture SETUP Same as Standing Hamstring Stretch, but turn your body so it’s sideways to the platform and rest your arms by your sides.
Standing Inner-Thigh Stretch With A Side-Bend Photo Gallery
1 . Lift your outer arm by your ear, and then lean toward your lifted leg; hold for 2–3 breaths, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. Repeat on your other side.
TIPS Keep your legs straight but your knees soft. If you don’t feel much of a stretch, lift your leg to a higher platform, or try leaning back a little or tilting your pelvis forward or backward.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 10 Things Most Of Us Don’t Do When Trying To Achieve A Goal But Should
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses For Beginners That Will Help You Recognize Your Strength