There are several major deities that are worshiped as the Supreme Being in the Hindu tradition. Some practitioners regard Shiva as the ultimate divine manifestation. Others see the god Vishnu as the Supreme.Supta Padangusthasana Pose Yoga Others still worship more specifically certain manifestations or incarnations of deities who each represent aspects of characteristics of Brahman, the indescribable supreme being, known to many of us as God. For example, Vaishnavites devotees of Vishnu are devoted to Krishna, one of the many incarnations of Vishnu. Supta Padangusthasana Pose Yoga Regardless, worshipers have focused on various distinguishing features of Vishnu. Since the very early roots of Hinduism, deities have been largely perceived through three main characteristic groups their material, psychological, and spiritual symbolism. One god of particular interest is Shiva, pictured here as the Lord of the Dance.
Supta Padangusthasana Pose Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences How To Rehabilitate A Sprained Knee
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Cobra Stretch
- Yoga Practice Beginners How To Arch Support
- 10 Yoga Poses And Self Care Yoga Practices You Should Be Doing Right Now