The fifth chakra is Vishuddha and it means to “purify.” Vishuddha is symbolized by a sixteen-petal smoky-violet blue lotus. This chakra is located in the throat and is associated with the sense of hearing. This is the chakra of knowledge, communication, and creativity. It is concerned with how one expresses oneself or how one communicates before the world. It governs our nervous system, vocal cords, and ears. The element of the fifth chakra is ether. The endocrine glands associated with it are the thyroid and parathyroid.
The Fifth Chakra Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans