The lotus flower symbolizes our human spiritual evolution. The root in the soil represents our lowest nature. The stem, which develops from water, denotes our intuitive endeavors; and the flowering lotus blossom, which develops from the sun, represents self-realization.
The Lotus Flower Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans