The second chakra is Svadhisthana. It translates as “one’s own abode or place of dwelling” and is depicted with six petals that radiate the color orange.
The second chakra sits below the navel near the pubis area. It is associated with the skin, the reproductive organs, the kidneys, the bladder, and the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Water is the element of the second chakra, and water is the essence of life. This chakra is linked with our emotions, fears, anxieties, and our sexuality.
The Second Chakra Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Gentle Open Twist
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Pigeon
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Straddle Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Extended Supported Bridge
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Supported Forward Fold