The second chakra is Svadhisthana. It translates as “one’s own abode or place of dwelling” and is depicted with six petals that radiate the color orange.
The second chakra sits below the navel near the pubis area. It is associated with the skin, the reproductive organs, the kidneys, the bladder, and the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Water is the element of the second chakra, and water is the essence of life. This chakra is linked with our emotions, fears, anxieties, and our sexuality.
The Second Chakra Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans