The sixth chakra is Ajna and it is depicted with two lotus petals in the center of the brow. It translates as “command.” The petals represent reasoning and intuition, or the duality of our ego and our spiritual halves. It sits between the eyebrows and is sometimes called the “third eye,” or the intuitive powers. Ajna is associated with the color indigo. This is the center of concentration for meditation. It correlates with increased memory, willpower, and visual-
The Sixth Chakra Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Why Do Those Micro Movements In Pilates Classes Burn Like Crazy?
- 7 Power Yoga Poses to Help You Pain
- 6 Best Ways for a Safe Yoga Practice
- What Can You Do To Avoid Yoga-Induced Harm?
- Is It Safe to Yoga During Pregnancy?