The sixth chakra is Ajna and it is depicted with two lotus petals in the center of the brow. It translates as “command.” The petals represent reasoning and intuition, or the duality of our ego and our spiritual halves. It sits between the eyebrows and is sometimes called the “third eye,” or the intuitive powers. Ajna is associated with the color indigo. This is the center of concentration for meditation. It correlates with increased memory, willpower, and visual-
The Sixth Chakra Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Yoga Poses That Can Help Endometriosis Sufferers
- What are the signs that your baby isn’t getting enough sleep?
- Balance Yoga For Chickens Relaxing Your Inner Cheek
- Teach Doing Yoga Therapy Safely Part I: Getting Started
- Yoga Practice Yoga Sequences 6 Yoga Poses Basketball Players Coaches Fans